Last trip of the summer!

We just got back from our last trip of the summer (ok, well walked off the plane on yesterday) and it was to Tucson to visit my parents and see my siblings. The desert always seems to make itself more beautiful every time I go and visit. Some days I can handle the heat, other days I am thankful for air conditioning. 
Here are a few photos from our trip!
 Whenever I fly with Caleb, I pack his backpack with a few educational materials and fun snacks that he isn't allowed to open up until he is on the plane. 

This was during one very quick 23-minute flight!

Tucson is desert so of course I take plenty of cacti photos!


With all the rain that Tucson had in July as I was told, that is why the desert was so green and vibrant!

One day we went up to Mt. Lemmon and saw some of the most gorgeous views.




I am thankful for these three, they bring so much joy and love into my life.



Summer 2017 you were once again full of travels and full of quality family time!

No comments: