Today is my 33rd birthday. To honor that, I would I would make a list of 33 life lessons I have learned along the way. Some funny, some serious.
Here you go!
1. eat chocolate, always eat the chocolate
2. a cup of coffee is always a delicious way to wake up in the morning even if you have to reheat it a few times if you are a mom
3. let the guy do the pursuing in the relationship leading to marriage
4. find one that doesn't play games with your relationship
5. go to college
6. always put Jesus first then your husband then your kid.
7. ^^ this is a constant work in progress for me still
8. invest in friendships who invest in you
9. give people your time who will give you their time
10. life is too short for crappy friends
11. take care of your body
12. invest in exercise on a regular basis
13. turn off the TV and electronics
14. real food is the BEST food
15. but again eat the chocolate, always eat the chocolate
16. you are worth investing in your health
17. buy a capsule wardrobe
18. use makeup as an enhancer of your natural beauty
19. buy clothes that only look amazing on you
20. stuff won't bring you happiness
21. make church a weekly Sunday morning event - it will provide so much
22. pay off debts
23. buy memories, not things
24. being your own boss is very freeing!
25. the things you want MOST in life are worth working hard to achieve
26. be confident in yourself
27. say yes once in a while if you find yourself saying no a lot
28. apologize to people
29. find a way to forgive
31. continue to eat chocolate
32. celebrate even the little accomplishments or moments in life
33. enjoy a big slice of birthday cake!
There you have it!! Hope you enjoyed my list of important life lessons.