Recent Travels

August has been well... busy in terms of traveling. When you are gone three out of four weekends in a row, you pretty much keep your suitcase by your bed for quick and easy packing! A simple look at the weather of the destination we were heading too, and then the tough part, determining what to wear every day and then time to hop on the plane or car whichever we needed to get to where we were going. 

The first trip for just Kate and I was up to San Jose for my cousin's baby shower. This was her first baby, and she ended up having the baby a few days after her shower, and it was a BOY! 

 Sometimes you feel like a fancy coffee from a fancy place while traveling. 

 All the beautiful women in my family minus my Aunt Connie and Grandma. 

 Last bump photo!

 I think airlines need to adopt the rule, never wake a sleeping baby! 

 Sharing another trip post tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

looks like a great trip! xo jillian - cornflake dreams