25 words...

If you could describe yourself in 25 words or adjectives, what would those 25 words be? Could you pick enough? Did you have to trim down? I took a page out of my friend Meghan's recent post to try this for myself.

Here are my 30 words:
Christ follower + wife + mom + friend + runner + coffee drinker + baker + blogger + business owner + essential oils + blush + mascara + leader + listener + delicate jewelry + stripes + dresses + purses + Madewell + macarons + chambray + beach + world traveler + #lifeofatrackwife + cake

For me, this activity was harder than I thought. As a mom too, I want to make sure that isn't my identity all the time like taxi driver, professional bottom wiper, etc. It is one word I can use to describe myself but that isn't my entire identity.


3 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Well this is amazing. I must try this! I feel like it'll be harder than I think!

Jen said...

This is such a great idea! :)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oh this was one great way to look at yourself. I seriously have to sit down and do the same. Such a fantastic idea.