Legit mom style

Ok it is Monday, time for another legit mom style post. As I mentioned last week, find a great pair of jeans. I found my perfect pair of jeans at J.Crew Factory here, and the in-seam is what sold me, I don't have to roll up the bottom, they end where they are suppose to. Last week I mentioned find a good sweater. I love the white and grey sweater from J.Crew Factory. If you haven't realized by now, J.Crew Factory is my store. In fact in this photo, minus the boots, the jacket, sweater and jeans are all from J.Crew Factory. When you find a store that suits your style, fits you well, you buy from them season after season. 


J.Crew Factory jeans // J.Crew Factory jacket (similar) // J.Crew Factory sweater // Clarks Shoes boots (similar)

p.s. I need to do outfit photos earlier in the day than 5pm, bad lightening :/

5 comments:

Emily Ballard said...

Love a good jcrew outfit!!

Jen said...

I absolutely love your style, it's fun! :)

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

I have a similar jacket from ON and love it!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Hi!! LOVE the outfit...as a fellow Jcrew-aholic I love the fit of the jeans as well. good to know Jcrew Factory is mom- friendly :)

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

Love the whole outfit, makes you look very put together, but it's function to chase after a toddler.