Millions of Peaches...

Thank you to those who linked up yesterday for Kasey and I's bachelorette bash. There are plenty of episodes for you to watch, write a re-cap and join us! Every Tuesday, the link-up is available! 
As I mentioned on Friday, Sean and I headed to the Phoenix area for our Memorial Day weekend to visit some friends. I was a bad blogger and didn't take a ton of photos. Sorry! 
Some of the photos I did take of when I saw my parents on Saturday afternoon. I met up with them at a peach festival and then we ventured over to a olive oil mill. 
Aren't they cute?

My dad and I

Have you ever been to a peach festival? This festival was in Queen Creek, AZ, at a working farm with plenty of animals and even a cute area for a wedding. There were many animals!






We sampled lots of peach items, salsa, candies, granola just to name a few. Peach pies were plentiful and we spent a good hour picking a few fresh peaches for ourselves. 


I might have even found my next job, a tractor driver :-)

I made a peach cobbler for dinner for our friends on Sunday night and we have a few peaches left but they won't last for long. The rest of our weekend with our friends, we went to church, saw the movie, The Big Wedding, and did a bit of outlet shopping. 
I hope all of you had a wonderful Memorial Day whatever you did and now if you want you can wear your white pants, if you still follow that rule. 

22 comments:

Alissa said...

I have never been to a peach festival but omg it sounds freaking amazing.

birdie to be said...

What a fun day! You look so much like your pretty mama!

Meg Brink said...

This looks like so much fun!! Especially seeing all of the animals. I'm like a kid at these sort of events :)

Simply LKJ said...

Despite living in the peach state, haven't been to a farm. Looks like a fun day.

Unknown said...

peaches are one of my absolute favorite foods!!! yum yum yum peach everything is amazing. i LOVE peach salsa mmm so jealous! you and your mom are twins too! what a pretty lady! looks like such a fun weekend!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Kasey Lynne said...

Seriously, you're so tan. It's not even fair.

Sarah said...

um peach festival, yes please! Now we just need one near where I live...hmm...

Alexa said...

Millions of peaches...peaches for me...(that is all I remember of the song, but I immediately thought of it when I read your post)! Haha. One of my very favorite things about summer are peaches and nectarines!

Unknown said...

How fun! No peach festivals near me . . . I'd love some fresh peach salsa :-)

always, koru kate

Unknown said...

That looks like such a fun time! I love peaches!

Sarah Alway said...

Love the photos, looks like a fun trip... I want to go to a peach festival now!

Sarah @ Life As Always

The Tiny Button said...

You are a peach!! Too cute!! Looks like y'all had a great time!!!

Rachael said...

A peach festival, how fun!!! I love all the animals, so cute. And now the peaches song is stuck in my head. ;)

Stesha said...

I never knew there was a peach farm in AZ.... I learned something new. Glad you had fun miss!!

xxS

Joanna said...

I've always wanted to look for some kind of food festival. My aunt lives up north and raves about the garlic festival. I'm not a big fan but I would love to try garlic ice cream just for kicks!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

what fun!! I saw your new-car tractor on IG and thought you were up at the Strawberry festival or something :)

Lauren @ Marked By Grace said...

I loved this post...it was just peachy........see what I did there??

helen said...

eek, i would LOVE to go to a peach festival, especially where there is peach-picking involved. looks like a blast...i'm glad you had a great memorial day weekend!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

how fun is that! i would love to go to a peach festival, one of the best fruits in my opinion!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Looks like a fun time!

Chrissy
The Perfect Palette

chantal marie said...

i was in AZ for the weekend too!! the peaches look amazing...my mouth is watering!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

You look so much like your mom! What a great weekend.