An outfit post and some outtakes...

Every Sunday I think ok I will ask my husband to take photos of my outfits and every week when we go to church it is a converted warehouse with brick walls and repainted bright yellow doors, an Instagrammers dream background. Every week I have failed except for yesterday I finally remembered to ask when we were still at a church, not at a home with an uninteresting background or out of my outfit already, which means it is 9pm by the time I finally remember oh I wanted to make Monday's about outfits and style. 
So here is my legit mom style and a few outtakes, you can't win them all with a toddler in your photos either!

Old Navy dress, J.Crew Factory jean jacket (similar), Nordstrom shoes, Sole Society bag




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the black and brown combo with that fabulous bag. Caleb is too stinking cute as an "accessory" ;)

Jen said...

I love this outfit, it's super cute!!

Jess said...

Such a great go-to outfit! I gave up on outfit posts because my husband takes horrible pictures! 😂😂😂