mothers day...

Yesterday was my second Mothers Day. It the second time being showered with love and some presents all while it being like a regular day, babies still need to eat, their diaper changed, etc. Just a regular day except with presents and a few extra I appreciate yous. Sean, er I mean  Caleb made me the sweetest card and I do mean sweet!





Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mothers, who help make motherhood a bit easier with your encouragement, your support and your words of wisdom!
How was your Mothers Day? 

15 comments:

Pamela said...

oh gosh I love that!!

Hilary said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I'm over here trying to figure out how I can show Josh without being like, "Hey - this is cute.... hint hint hint."

Jenny said...

Aww... how sweet! And what a great family picture as well.

Jen said...

I love that, what a sweet idea! :)

Lauren said...

so precious! i love this idea!

helen said...

so cute! happy mother's day, lovely lady :)

Jillian said...

aww that is adorable! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

BLovedBoston said...

How stinking special is that!! So sweet! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Andrea Nine said...

So so precious!! Happy you had a blessed day! May it be a wonderful week!!

livingoncloudandreabine.blogspot.com

Caroline {Virginia Sweet} said...

oh my, I would have died right there from all the sweetness! What an amazing gesture!

Shelby | Recent Somethings said...

Best. Card. Ever. You have some crazy great men in your life and this was just so sweet!! xx

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Sweetest thing ever (literally sweet in both taste and sentimental!)

Kait said...

I love that card--how sweet!!! :)

Laura Darling said...

That card is the sweetest thing every. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

That is the best Mother's Day card I have ever seen! So cute and original!