i've been shopping!

Happy first post of 2015! Geesh 2015 already, can you believe it. That means this year I turn 31, my mom turns 60 and my grandma turns 90 years old, oh and you can't forget Caleb turns 1 next month. I am still in complete disbelief over that by the way. It is so NOT happening sooner than I would like it to. 
Well Christmas, New Years all the holidays are behind us and fresh starts are ahead of us. Fresh start of new resolution, a chance to not repeat mistakes made last year and the opportunity to take 2015 by storm! 
Ok so the title of this post, I have been shopping is not actually true but I have been Pinterest shopping. What do I mean by that? It means browsing Pinterest for outfit ideas and selecting outfits your style with items you already have in your closet! It can feel like a whole new wardrobe! Want to see what I have been Pinterest shopping for lately?



Aaannd anyone watching the new season of the Bachelor tonight??? Anyone? 

14 comments:

Jillian said...

ohh i love the idea of pinterest shopping! it's much easier on the wallet ;) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Katie Elizabeth said...

I totally do this, too! Now if only everything I pinned would magically appear in my closet ;) Happy 2015!

Heather said...

Fun outfits! Happy 2015!

Unknown said...

I pinterest shop every day! It's the best way to find inspiration!

http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

So excited for the Bachelor tonight!! I love shopping Pinterest- I just wish I could afford all the cute outfits ;)

Hilary said...

I can't decide if I want to watch the Bachelor or not! The last season I watched was Gillian.. or Jake? Or was it Ali? I can't remember which one was last!

Allison said...

Of course I'm watching the Bachelor. Haha. Duh. I'm hoping for a classy season with Chris.

Kayla MKOY said...

Ouuuu! Outfit #2 is my fav! So cute! Can't believe your little guy will be celebrating his bday next month!

Amy said...

Happy New Year, sweet Meg! Excited to see what this year brings your way.

Sarah said...

yes, I need to pinterest shop too! Can't wait to see what 2015 has to offer. I can't believe he's almost 1, wasn't he just born?!

Anonymous said...

I love getting ideas of how to put things together and it's definitely less guilt-ridden ;)

Kaasja said...

This post is so stylish <3 Love it !
Do you want to follow each other?
http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

LeeLee said...

Great picks!

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

Oh I love that idea! and of course love everything you picked.