60...

Today is a special day. Today is my mom and aunt's 60th birthday. Usually on special birthdays I come up with a list of the number they are turning of the things I love about them but 60 is quite a lot :-)
I can of course say plenty of nice things about my mom and my aunt, I mean it is my mom after all and because my aunt is my mom's twin we have been super close my life. 
Since becoming a mom myself, my relationship with my mom has grown and deepened even more. I appreciate her more and everything she did for us.
To honor her and my aunt on their 60th birthday, here are a few photos that I love of them.




Hope you have the greatest of birthday Mom and Aunt Sue! I love you. xoxo

10 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to your mom!! xo jillian

Katie Elizabeth said...

Happiest of Birthdays to your mom and aunt!! Hope they have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous at 60! You have some amazing genes. Happy birthday to these ladies!

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

Happy birthday to your mom (and aunt!). My mom actually is turning 60 later this month too :)

Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your Mom and Aunt! They look great!

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! & omg, sweet baby Caleb!

awhite said...

Yay, what a sweet post! Happy belated 60th to your mom + aunt! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Allison said...

60 is a big one! Happy birthday to them! :)

Marie said...

What a wonderful post!! Happy Birthday to your Mom & Aunt Sue!! Cheers!!

Janna Renee said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I see where you get your good genes from ;)