Currently Loving...

Last summer I didn't buy much of a new wardrobe as I was newly pregnant and half of the day I was laying on the couch eating saltines and drinking 7Up. Looking cute in a summer wardrobe was the last of my concerns. Plus with California summers dragging on into November, I figured soon enough a baby bump would appear making new clothes obsolete until this summer. I pulled together a few pieces that would be totally welcomed to my closet right now. Coral and stripes what I am really digging as noted by what I am currently loving...

currently loving
1/2/3/4/5/6 (listed left to right, top row then bottom row)
Oh by the way Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday and I think this mom deserves something really nice, just sayin'!

20 comments:

Amy {Cupcakes+Couture} said...

that striped tote is sooo cute! love how it's dipped in gold!

MakeMeUpMia said...

LOVE those shorts! And that necklace, I'm loving that shade of blue right now :)

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

LOVE that tote! I love anything with stripes! And gold... LOL! I ALMOST bought those shorts during the J.Crew Factory sale the other day but they didn't have my size :(

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

LOVE that top left dress!

Jillian Manesh said...

i want ALL the stripes!!
totally obsessed.
xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Nat said...

Loving all of these pieces- that Jcrew shirt looks so comfy!

JumpingJE said...

I adore your sophisticated style, so cute!

BLovedBoston said...

All those stripes and that bag - love it!

brooke lyn said...

stripes on stripes on stripes. brad always makes fun of me because everything i am drawn to in a store is stripes

Shelby {Recent Somethings} said...

Love, love some coral - especially this year. And you can never have too many stripes. You need it all I think ;)

Jamie Van Nuys said...

I love all of the stripes! I wear stripes almost every day, they are my favorite!

Hilliary@BrunchN'Cupcakes said...

Love love love it all! I really want to go shopping and update my summer wardrobe!

awhite said...

I want everything on this list- so cute and definitely spring + summer ready. :)

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

I plan on living in maxi dresses this summer and staying poolside! :)

Tiara Wasner said...

Love everything! I'm a big fan of stripes too.

Ashley @ Life on the Parsons Farm said...

I am loving Coral right now too!

atparsons.blogspot.com

Lala H said...

i am loving the stripes on this list!

Becky M said...

Love that bag and the striped shirt! So cute - I am all about the nautical theme!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

A Brew of Blessings said...

Saltines and 7up sound like a great combo ha! That statement necklace though...gorg!

Sarah Hayes said...

these are fabulous