With going back to work after being unemployed for 10 months, there were things I didn't realize...
1. This may be totally ridiculous but I didn't realize how difficult it would to leave my dogs. I was pretty sad Saturday and Sunday to leave them but then what I didn't realize is actually it wasn't so bad when Monday came. Sean still comes home for breakfast and lunch so the dogs aren't alone all day long.
2. I had my fears about going back to work being tired, etc and I know it has only been four days but with starting a new job, I am constantly doing something so tired no, I am kept so busy I don't realize it.
3. How much I love being back in an office, dressing up each day, the office camaraderie, etc. it is enjoyable to
4. How much more accomplished I feel at the end of the day, even though at work right now I am just learning, learning and doing more learning, it feels like I am accomplishing more.
5. Oh yah this blog, posts last week... oops sorry! I'll try and do better this week, bear with me as I adjust to this new schedule. When I start work at 7:30am, it means bed time is a little bit early. I will get more consistent I promise some goes with commenting back on your blogs :-)