Work Fashion - Maternity Style

I haven't mentioned it yet on this blog but guess what I got a job, like a real working job. After being unemployed since January, I am looking forward to working again, having co-workers and being a productive member of society again. I will write a more lengthy post about this job next week but for now, I am employed again! Working this time will obviously be different and majority of my work clothes were pencil skirts and the bump makes it hard to zip up those skirts all the way. So all of my work clothes will be maternity and learning how to dress a bump for work. 
I have mentioned blazers before, blazers are very work appropriate and I plan to change up my outfits with shoes and jewelry without having to spend a fortune on work maternity clothes.

work fashion maternity style
Wish me luck as I start this new adventure!









17 comments:

Happily Ever Parker said...

Yay for a new job!

Discovery Street said...

Yay!!! God is faithful! can't wait to hear the details!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Susan said...

Congratulations Meg! I'm so happy for you, what a blessing!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

brooke lyn said...

your baby bump style is too cute.

Jane said...

congratulations (again)! i left my job back in late july and i haven't been able to get back into the whole finding a new job swing yet. my husband's been super supportive and have told me to take my time going back, but having our budget cut back does have it's downsides (especially when i need to go on retail therapy). have a wonderful time back at work and also stylin that bump!

Anonymous said...

Ahh such cute things! I lovee those wine-colored pants for fall!

Carly said...

Congrats, can't wait to hear more about the job!!!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Caroline said...

Cute outfits!

Caroline said...

And congrats on the job!

Allison said...

I can't wait to hear about your job and see all your cute maternity fashion! Love it already. :)

Jessica @ Here&Now said...

Congrats on the new gig lady! I bet a bump will be fun dressing for work! I know you will be just darling.

xx
Here&Now

Meg Brink said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope you are loving it!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

CUTE!! congrats again dear, well deserved.
-whit

Unknown said...

So excited for you!! Welcome to the Socal Pers club! ;)

Kristin said...

So excited for you!