More June Sponsors


More June sponsors for you to meet!

My name is Alyssa and I blog over at Ten Feet Off Beale. I am a Jersey girl who moved to Memphis, Tennessee on a complete leap of fate. I couldn't be happier. Even though I live far from my family and everything I had ever known, I love everything about the South and know this is exactly where I'm meant to be. I blog about my adventures, daily life, and sometimes I even get deep. I love making new friends through this crazy world of blogging and would love to meet you, so come by and say hello!

Ahhh June, what a wonderful month. Even though I work a full time job, June is the first month that actually feels like summer. In this Southern heat and humidity, the best thing, and my favorite thing, to do on a June day is lounge by the pool with a group of friends. 

Meet Abby and her blog Every Day with Hazel Mae

Hi, I'm Abby and run a little blog called Every Day With Hazel Mae where you can read about my sweet life as a working mama to my girl, {you guessed it} Hazel Mae. 

  I started blogging in January of 2012 as a way to share all of my daily thoughts and inspirations with the world. I have a ton of creative energy and I am always looking for ways to express myself – whether it be through trying a new recipe, finger painting, playing dress up or decorating my house. I always have my hands busy with something. 

  I really love sharing little details of my life and things that I find fun and interesting. You'll read about my challenges as a working mama to an almost 3 year old, my interests in fashion and trends and you may notice that I love anything that's the color coral and drinking wine. I try to keep it real. 

   I love taking long walks with Hazel through all of the amazing gardens we have in Portland (that's where I live) in the early summer. June is when all of the Roses are in bloom. Fun Fact: Portland is known as the City of Roses and we have one of the oldest and largest Rose test gardens in the country. :::nerd::: June is probably my favorite month to live in Oregon because it's no longer raining but it's not too hot either! There are always lots of activities and farmer's markets to enjoy outside. 

   I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. And thanks a bunch to Meg for hosting a spot for me on Henning Love. I'm such a huge fan of her blog! 

Tomorrow is the start of a new month and a few July sponsors for you to meet. I have a few spots left so let me know if you would be instead in a swap for July or sponsoring.

2 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

heading over to check them out. i am all about the sponsor love right now!

Liz Brown said...

I love both of them! The name Hazel is ADORABLE >_>