More Awesome Sponsors

Today I have more great sponsors you have to meet! Seriously check out their blogs, you won't regret it. Again, thank you girls for your sponsorship of henning love!

Taylor of The Presutti's

Hey Y'all! I'm Taylor and I blog over at The Presutti's. I'm A Newlywed. Jesus Lover. Runner. Baker. Wife. Mommy to Zoee. Dental Hygienist. Lover. Southern Girl. Wanna be Photographer.

                            I blog about life, love, food, running, decorating, diy projects, and anything in between!

                                                      My favorite valentine's treat has to be the Reese's Heart :) 


"hey yall! i'm skye but over on my little slice of the internet i am known as rindercella. my blog is a place where i chronicle my journey of daily life as a full-time 9-5er with dreams of working from home one day. i love all things handmade, panda bears, sticky and Jesus is my homeboy. i'd love to meet you - come on over and say hi!"
My husband and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day so that is a really hard question… but one of our favorite treats to share are his Mom's amazing chocolate chip cookies! :) I make several batches of them throughout the year and they make us both very happy! :)

Lauren of Sweet Nothings!

Hi everyone! I'm Lauren, and my blog is Sweet Nothings!  I started blogging in August 2011 to document my life, loves, and everything that makes me happy. I'm engaged to my best friend and love of my life. Photography is one of my biggest passions, and you will probably see a lot of it on my blog. Soon after I started blogging, I opened my etsy shop, where I sell some of my photography and canvas paintings. I love to spend my time outdoors, hiking and visiting new places. I also love to cook and bake, and try new recipes! I'd love it if you'd stop by!
My favorite part about Valentine's Day is just relaxing and spending time with Brian. I love chocolate, but by the time Valentine's Day rolls around I'm kind of sick of it. I'd rather just rent a movie, make a romantic dinner, and relax on the couch.


Hi all!!! My name is Darby and I blog at Life with the Hawleys.  I write about anything and everything. There is never a dull moment in our house and of course I’ve always got to share my funny adventures on our blog.  I write about cooking, travel, fashion, my puppies, décor, and my DIY projects. My favorite Valentines treat, is the same treat I gorge on the entire year: chocolate.  I can’t control myself to just one holiday when it comes to chocolate



2 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Thank you Meg so much for featuring us!!!!

Unknown said...

Great sponsors!