Friday Five

My new Friday series is back today. Remember, it is called the Friday Five and I feature five things I learned, loved and just want to give a shout out to of what happened during my week.

So the first thing in this second edition of Friday Five is the maple leaf cookies from Trader Joe's. I am not a fan of pumpkin spice but I am a lover of maple. Get these cookies. You won't regret it and if you eat 2 or 8 cookies in one sitting that is ok, it is all about how you count. 

The second thing I am loving is C.S. Lewis. Have you ever read C.S. Lewis quotes? Amazing! Tell me what you think of this quote of this?
The third is the song, Flood the Earth by Jesus Culture, my current favorite song. Find it. Listen to it. Be encouraged by it.

Fourth, fall fruits, bring them on and all the yumminess to be baked with the fall fruits, apple pies, homemade applesauce in the crock pot, pear compote, and my personal favorite a cranberry apple crumb for Thanksgiving!

Finally, the last item is those quote by Henri Matisse. "Creative people are curious, flexible, persistent, independent with a tremendous spirit of adventure and a love of play." How are you encouraging your children to be creative? How much play time do they get or is their schedule jam packed of activities?

2 comments:

Hilary said...

They had those cookies at Aldi yesterday. I came so close to buying them!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Those pears look delicious!! I looooove those maple cookies. I have not had them in forever and totally forgot about them! I may have to travel to a TJ now. Yum!