Pink Blush maternity... (and gender reveal)

When it comes to dressing a baby bump, there are many options. A maternity dress is a particular favorite of mine in just allowing that beautiful bump to be shown off. Through the 9 months as the bump grows, sticking to my personal style is important to me and Pink Blush clothes is a very fashionable store for maternity clothes and even non-maternity outfits alike. 
While the rest of the country may be enjoying all their fall attire like beanies, sweaters, boots, we are still enjoying dresses with bare legs and sandals. This is one reason why a maternity dress is perfect because I can wear it now and whenever the weather actually starts to cool down, it is a great transitional piece as I can pull on tall boots and a field jacket. 
Looking over my closet, I realized stripes are my thing so of course I naturally gravitated to this beautiful striped dress!


The material in this dress is very soft, the dress is very flattering fit and my husband is always quite a fan when I wear this dress. 
Even with a growing bump, it is important to be and feel yourself especially in beautiful clothes. This dress I feel very myself in, and proud of what my body is doing in growing our BABY GIRL!

*I was compensated for my review with this dress, but the opinions are all my own.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You look beautiful and I'm so happy for you and your precious baby girl! :)

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! i;m so happy for you and your growing family :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

The Pink Growl said...

SO excited for you guys to welcome a baby girl to your family!!! I haven't actually purchased anything from Pink Blush, but I have plenty of friends who have and have been very happy with their dresses. You look wonderful!