My oil success story of the week!

I have lots of oil success stories during my week because I am using oils all day every day. Probably not an hour goes by without me reaching for my oils. It is just my family's reality, that is our lifestyle this week.
On Tuesday night, we had spaghetti and meatballs. Yes I know that my meal plan called for crispy chicken but I felt like some pasta action. Shortly after dinner, I was hit with the post dinner uncomfortableness and bloat. Usually, I would have dealt with it pain and all. However, Tuesday night I had plans for to meet a friend for drinks after dinner and I didn't want to just sit there feeling blah. So I took a essential oil pre-made capsule called Digest + Cleanse, just one was all it took. Within just a few minutes, the bloat was eased up, the pain was gone and my stomach didn't feel as tight.
With the awesome power of essential oils, my gut got back into good working order and I was able to go about the rest of my night without pain and bloat.

If you have any questions about this product or essential oils in general, I would love to inform and educate you! Just email me or contact me on Instagram!

No comments: