2016...

Here we are in 2016! A new chapter you can write in the book called your life, a new painting that will be drawn over the course of this next year, new opportunities are available, things feel fresh. 
It is known that if you don't write down your goals, you are less likely to achieve them. So here are my husband and I's goals for 2016.
1. pay off his student loan debt
2. travel as a family out of state on a vacation
3. BLOG more (yup I said it, I miss blogging I really do)
4. Do weekly Bible memorize verse cards with Caleb
5. Reach platinum rank in my business
6. Read more. Put my phone away at night, get out a book and read it whether it is a personal book, parenting or devotional book.
7. Be a woman of the Word daily. 

What are your goals? Have you written them down yet?

3 comments:

Simply LKJ said...

Great list! Happy New Year!!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

sounds great! Happy New Year!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

I've missed blogging too - hence the reason I, too, have started up again. lol