This has possibly changed my life!

Yes a baby will change my life no doubt about that. But this people, this pudding has quite possibly changed my life and blew my mind as to what my perception of pudding can be. 
What pudding am I taking about? Banana pudding from Magnolia Bakery. No, I didn't fly to NY yesterday to pick me up a carton of this delicious stuff, there is a location in Los Angeles that my friend Laura and I went to yesterday. She lived in NY for two years while attending graduate school there so I  trust her judgement on Magnolia Bakery. Plus when I went into Magnolia Bakery, there was a sign that said ask for a sample of our banana pudding. Yes, please!
Shoot it took me all of 2 seconds to decide that banana pudding is what I wanted to purchase. I don't even like regular bananas. How could I possibly love banana pudding suddenly so much that I am writing a whole blog post about it? I don't know how other than it is JUST.THAT.GOOD. no joke. 
Oh and I made sure not to eat it all yesterday so I can indulge my taste buds today.

17 comments:

Leah said...

i love banana pudding. so yummy! pregnancy will do that i think. things you didn't have a taste for before, all of a sudden you do. not all things, but some yeah. or maybe it's just that banana pudding is that good! lol

Sarah Alway said...

If I liked pudding... or bananas, I bet this would be really yummy. ;-) Oh well, more for you!!

Sarah @ Life As Always

brooke lyn said...

but seriously. did we just become best friends?! i lovvvvvvve naner pudding. i want that now!

Carly said...

I used to live walking distance to the Magnolia Bakery here in Lala land! So good!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

YUM! That sounds so good! Next time I go back to NYC I need to go to Magnolia Bakery!

Happily Ever Parker said...

This sounds yummy! Wish I could try it!

The Lady Okie said...

I have the Magnolia Bakery dessert cookbook! They have all sorts of yummy recipes for cupcakes and muffins and pies... SO GOOD. I want some of that pudding now!

still being [molly] said...

ohhhhh nom nom nom nom nom!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

mmmmmmmm!
-wHiT

Molly {Dreams in HD} said...

oh my goodness that sounds phenomenal!
wish i could grab it through the screen and have a bite :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}
http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

Simply LKJ said...

Now you have me craving banana pudding! My MIL makes the best.

Alisha said...

Banana Pudding ice cream is the best! Though here in Texas we indulge in Blue Bell ice cream. Mmm, Mmm, that's some delicious stuff!

Your sweet baby is going to love ice cream! ;)
Hope you're doing well. xo
Alisha and Brandon {the blog}

Discovery Street said...

i looooooooove banana pudding...i think it's the reason for my freshman 15 in collage!

Jane said...

yum! i used to love magnolia bakery when i was living in new york. didn't know they had one in california!

Leslie said...

Yummy! ..go with the craving and enjoy each bite:) that looks delicious!

Faith said...

This post makes me want to try banana pudding. I've never had it.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That sounds so good!!