Happy Birthday Kip and Kimbia!

Happy April 2 also known as Kip and Kimbia's birthday. Well Kip's birthday is actually today, we don't know the date of Kimbia's birthday, we know it is in April so it is easier just to celebrate them both today!

I hope you had a great Easter weekend.  We definitely did although we didn't do anything major, just Easter breakfast, church, hanging out together all day and then our Easter dinner which included using lemon zest and juice. I will share the recipes tomorrow and none of them are desserts.
Just a few photos from our Easter day.



 Kip was really hoping that Sean would give him some cake and ice cream - don't worry he didn't

Nothing like an afternoon game of tug of war!

The rest of the weekend was great and the one word that comes to mind when thinking about the rest of my weekend is grateful. Sean was down in San Diego on Friday and Saturday for a track meet thus freeing up my time to see some of my friends. I am grateful because of my friends who want to spend their time with me as well. My friends whether it is through blogging and then we become in real life friends like Katie and hanging out with her and Bennett or Kathrin who came to shop at the J.Crew Factory 50% off everything in the store sale or my non-blogging friends, Jeanna, Shawna, and Laura. These girls and many others make my weekend fun and enjoyable while husband is away, which is a lot. Girlfriends are so important and I am so grateful for each of the wonderful ladies I was able to hang out with over the weekend.
If you had to pick one word to describe your weekend, what would that one word be?

33 comments:

Christelle said...

Happy Birthday to Kip and Kimbia!! :)

Love your Easter outfit, that blue is so pretty on you!

roberto syrious said...

ooooooooooooh cute!!!
so HAPPY BDAY both!
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page

TheTinyHeart said...

Happy birthday to Kip and Kimbia! That photo of Kip eying the cake is so cute!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

marie said...

That first pic is so great, so full of happiness.

Well I have company right now so I would have to say this Easter break is Crazy! Seriously there are 15 people in my home right now. That's a lot to feed!

Casey said...

Yayyy, happy birthday to the babies!!! I adore your Easter skirt - so pretty!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to the pups!!! I love dog birthdays---I must be a crazy dog lady!!!

Simply LKJ said...

Happy Birthday to the pooches! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was all about "Family". Both girls were home :-)

Unknown said...

happy birthday to those cuties!

Courtney said...

aww happy birthday to those sweet babies!!

Darby Hawley said...

Yay!!! Happy birthday puppies!

Faith said...

Happy birthday to your furbabies!

Loving your Easter outfit!

Sounds like you had a great weekend.

One word to describe my weekend? HAPPY!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUPS! :) Wish Harlee could come over to celebrate with you guys! :)
-wHiT

awhite said...

Cute pics- love the pups!

Glad you had a relaxing weekend. One word to describe mine: busy! My sister's bachelorette party was Saturday night, followed by Easter festivities on Sunday. No rest, haha!

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Sarah Alway said...

Happy birthday to Kip and Kimbia and Happy Easter!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to them! Today is my anniversary, good day to celebrate! Can't wait to see what you made over the weekend!

Stesha said...

LOOOVING the new layout! Sorry if I am behind on that! And Happy Birthday to your babies!! Your little fam is just perfect!!

xxS

Amy Breckenridge said...

happy birthday to your adorable pups! :) glad to hear you had a great easter weekend and spent some quality time with your girlfriends. that is so important!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

Val said...

Happy Birthday pups. I hope your Easter was amazing.

jackie jade said...

fun weekend for you guys and your pups. love how they have their little butts facing the camera in your one picture haha. too cute!
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Happy Birthday to the Pups!

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

I wanted to throw our puppy a birthday but it's in November.. and my boyfriend reminded me that she doesn't have any friends.. I did get her special treats and new toys of course!

Hope your pups enjoyed their day!

Jennifer said...

Aw how adorable! love the picture of the doggy with the cake!

Jennifer
www.kermit-and-piggy.blogspot.com

Ladies in Navy said...

super cute cardi and skirt! thanks for visiting the ladies in navy

kw ladies in navy

Betty said...

I love that grateful was your word to describe your weekend. I think mine would be described as 'hopeful!'. Happy bday to the pups! :)

Brittany LeSueur said...

aw...happy birthday. they are so adorable!

Deidre said...

Blissful I think would be the one word.

I love the pups playing tug of war!

Unknown said...

Great post girl!! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

Allison said...

I love your Easter outfit! :)

Jane said...

Happy birthday to Kip and Kimbia! :) Beautiful. That was my weekend! :)

Leah said...

awww super cute. happy belated birthday to your pups! they;'re the cutest!

Gemma said...

Your doggies are the cutest! I love Kip's face, he's giving you the sad puppy eyes, hehe.
Happy belated birthday to Kip and Kimbia.
xoxox
G.
PS: let me tell you again how cute you and your husband look together! :-)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Happy birthday to your little ones!!

Melissa Jo said...

happy birthday pups!