What I am loving today...

Today I am definitely love the Ann Taylor Loft skirt that I have seen so many bloggers wearing and am wearing to work today. I wish I had bought the tamale red color but I went I visited the store they didn't have my size. The tamale color is currently sold out in that color so I settled for my second favorite color, navy blue, I pair it with a lot of outfits.
*Breaking news* I just checked the Ann Taylor Loft website and they have brought back the tamale red color skirt, I love when stores recognize what is in high demand from their customers and aim to please :-)



I am loving the new clothing store and online retailer, Down East Basics , very cute clothes, very Anthropologie-looking but not the Anthropologie price tag.


I'm loving that next month I will be on this checking out the Caribbean, an area of the world I have yet to travel to and experience. My passport arrived with my new last name so check that off! They have to let me board now.


I am loving that it finally seems to be summer here in southern California, despite the fact that today is actually the first day of summer! Mr. Sun has finally decided to grace us with his warmth and presence and I can finally wear shorts, which if you knew me is a big deal, just ask my Sean!


Finally, loving ranunculus in little glass vases for decoration in a house. I spied them in a home decoration shop over the weekend and since I was in love with ranunculus last summer because they were in my wedding flowers, they have a special place in my heart. 

If you take this

and this

with
then you get beautiful arrangements like this


or this


What are you loving today?

5 comments:

Lilly Style said...

Meg, you do have a blog. I'm so out of it today lol.
Love that skirt from the Loft, pretty color.
Where in the Caribbean will you be going? Cruises are so much fun.

henning love said...

Hey Lilly, I am going to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Kitts and a few other islands. Have you ever been to any of the islands in the Caribbean? This will be my first cruise do you have any advice for first time cruisers? Anything you recommend I should pack? Thanks for your suggestions!

Lilly Style said...

Couple of years ago we went to St.Thomas, St.Lucia, Dominica, Antigua, Barbados, St. Kitts (left from PR).
And in October we're taking almost the same cruise, except we won't be going to Dominica and Antigua, but will stop at St. Maarten.

I would plan outfits ahead (I'm planning on doing that this time and also will bring a hat/fedora), something you are going to wear during the day and seperate dinner outfits (last time I brought way too much stuff). If you're going to take any type of tours that involve lots of walking you might need a pair of comfy shoes.

Also, we bought most of our tours from locals (they have little booths close by the ship). They are cheaper and I would stick to group tours (our groups were not more than 10 people). On some islands we just took a cab to the beach and spent the most day there.
If I think of anything else I'll let you know :)

henning love said...

Sounds like you have already been to some of the same islands I will be hitting up next month. If you can't tell I'm super excited about it! Thank you for the tips! I was definitely planning on bringing a hat and probably a wrap or something. It is good to know about the tours, we plan on doing something like that but not through the ship.
I appreciate you taking the time to share your tips, have a great day!

Laura said...

You can be my little stylist anytime Meg ;)