My next project...

I know you are all waiting in anticipation for my Tuesday Treats reveal and I am sorry it is taking longer than anticipated. Here is a fair warning as well, my camera battery died halfway through so there will be photos but unfortunately not from start to finish. Stay tuned...
On Monday night, my Sean came home and led me out to the car saying he had a surprise for me. He opened up the trunk and there was a planter box in there, he said he saw a woman throwing it out in the trash so he asked if he have it and she gladly handed it over. This is my next project now to clean out the planter box, repaint it and get some beautiful flowers in to to greet you when you come to our wonderful condo. After work yesterday, we stopped by Home Depot to check out their flower selection. My Sean grabbed some wood to put a new bottom on the planter, the original bottom had literally become one with the roots of whatever plant was there before. Anyways look for future photos to come and thank you to my wonderful husband for picking up the planter for me and supporting me even in the little things! I will leave you with some flowers purchased yesterday for the planter and these flowers have a special meaning to me since they were in the centerpieces at our wedding. 









No comments: